AV Concepts is a respected leader with a 30+ year track record of excellence in the convergence of technology and creativity in the live events industry. We recognize, respect and promote the power of our employees.
You will be joining a top team of industry professionals that bring unique technology and creative expertise together to offer the most innovative solutions to our clients that are limited only by your imagination!
Job Responsibilities include:
- Create “voice of the brand” for all written communications with internal and external communication vehicles.
- Create content and provide art direction, graphic design and production oversight for print, web, video, and email projects by coordinating internal and external resources.
- Manage and utilize Microsoft Dynamics CRM to support sales efforts and provide analytics.
- Coordination of email planning and administration; work with internal teams to set timing and dates of email scheduling; management and production of email lists in CRM; review metrics on campaign performances.
- Develop and execute a social media strategy that promotes the company brand within the appropriate industries and with target clients.
- Work with executive leadership to coordinate all aspects of marketing efforts, contractors, vendors, etc. to create a strategic scalable marketing department model, including researching and overseeing vendor selection for outsourcing.
- Manage the ongoing development and maintenance of the company’s website including site contributors and assets.
- Oversee and contribute to Marketing’s support of proposals in response to requests for proposal (RFPs) for client opportunities. This includes direct contribution to the management and editing process as needed.
- Manage presentations made to clients by managing the various contributors and assets, and engage directly in the creation process with direction, strategy and content.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
AV Concepts is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.[ssba-buttons]
Connect with Us
Reach out to learn more! How can we help at your next event?