Come join the AV Concepts team!
AV Concepts is a respected leader with a 34+ year track record of excellence in the convergence of technology and creativity in the live events industry. We recognize, respect and promote the power of our employees.
You will be joining a top team of industry professionals that bring unique technology and creative expertise together to offer the most innovative solutions to our clients that are limited only by your imagination!
About the role:
The Labor Manager role will be a vital and significant part of the AV Concepts Solutions Center team. This person’s primary responsibility will be to manage labor requirements for our nationwide staging operations as well as our local properties, with an emphasis on continually sourcing additional talent to add to the part-time and freelance labor pool. This role is responsible for sourcing, contacting, and managing labor for all events, and using strategy and resources to find cost savings and utilization best practices.
What you need:
- Exceptional at multi-tasking and organizing to deliver results
- Labor management experience (recruiting experience is also a plus)
- Ability to build labor reports, cost-savings scenarios, and utilization reports
- Familiarity with Intellievent Lightning software a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly, helpful and positive personality with a can-do attitude
- Comfortable working in a collaborative, fast-paced, ever-changing team environment
- Knowledge of audio-visual industry a plus
- Ability to work independently and exercise good time management
- Quality work and attention to detail are critical
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information
Why you’ll like working here:
- Top salary
- Medical, dental, and 401k retirement plan
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Casual dress code
How to apply:
Sound like a fit? Submit your information and resume HERE
AV Concepts is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Connect with Us
Reach out to learn more! How can we help at your next event?