AV Concepts is a respected leader with a 34+ year track record of excellence in the convergence of technology and creativity in the live events industry. We recognize, respect, and promote the power of our employees.
You will be joining a top team of industry professionals that bring unique technology and creative expertise together to offer the most innovative solutions to our clients that are limited only by your imagination!
About the role:
The Business Development role will support Sales, Marketing, and Business Development efforts through direct client outreach. This position will be responsible for engaging directly with new client contacts to generate interest, evaluate needs, identify and qualify potential sales opportunities and lay a foundation for new, successful relationships with clients at the earliest stages of the sales process.
What you need:
- Exceptional at multi-tasking and organizing to deliver results
- Confident and engaging phone skills that build trust immediately
- Familiarity with web-based CRM systems
- Experience with experiential marketing, PR campaigns and conferences a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly, helpful and positive personality with a can-do attitude
- Comfortable working in a collaborative, fast-paced, ever-changing team environment
- Knowledge of audio-visual industry a must
- Ability to work independently and exercise good time management
- Quality work and attention to detail are critical
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information
What you’ll do:
- Actively work assigned vertical markets and key client contact lists.
- Develop, manage and report a strategic sales plan for all assigned verticals.
- Directly communicate with leads to evaluate needs, identify sales opportunities, and build confidence in AVC’s services, quality, and innovation.
- Build relationships with potential clients in the early-stages and nurture the relationship until it is ready for transition to Account Managers, SME’s or sales leadership.
- Enter and maintain accurate new lead information in company’s CRM system.
- Outreach to identified Prospects to foster new relationships.
- Collaborate with sales team to understand best practices and continually update ideal candidate profiles to maximize capability to identify and pursue high-quality leads and Prospects.
- Engage in-person with leads at corporate meeting and conference environments when needed (occasionally).
Why you’ll like working here:
- Top salary and commission
- Medical, dental, and 401k retirement plan
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Casual dress code
How to apply:
Sound like a fit? Submit your information and resume HERE
AV Concepts is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Connect with Us
Reach out to learn more! How can we help at your next event?