AV Concepts is a respected leader with a 34+ year track record of excellence in the convergence of technology and creativity in the live events industry. We recognize, respect, and promote the power of our employees.
You will be joining a top team of industry professionals that bring unique technology and creative expertise together to offer the most innovative solutions to our clients that are limited only by your imagination!
About the role:
The Audio Visual Technician is responsible for setup, operation and strike of audiovisual equipment. This position will require a basic knowledge of AV gear related to breakout rooms as well as general session environments.
What you need:
- Strong understanding of the AV industry with a minimum of one year of experience working directly with audiovisual equipment and understanding work flows for staging production.
- Advanced AV technical knowledge.
- Experience in event production in corporate, theater and/or entertainment industries.
- Ability to manage technical performance for live events and provide superior customer service skills to work well with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to operate a variety of AV equipment for live events and provide support to show site management.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Two year degree from technical college or conservatory or similar education: or equivalent experience.
What you’ll do:
- Configure, set-up, and break down audio, video, and lighting equipment for live events.
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers.
- Assist the warehouse with quality control (QC), pulling, and prepping equipment.
- Assist AV Concept’s local properties in-house staff with technical needs for their events.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Push, pull, and lift equipment and cases.
- Work on ladders, scissor lifts and boom lifts.
Why you’ll like working here:
- Top salary
- Medical, dental, and 401k retirement plan
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Casual dress code
How to apply:
Sound like a fit? Submit your information and resume HERE
AV Concepts is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.[ssba-buttons]
Connect with Us
Reach out to learn more! How can we help at your next event?